Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow - Grass-fed beef doesn't make me gag like feed-lot beef!


How much do you think about the beef you eat? Until a few months ago I couldn't stand the taste (gross) taste of beef. I picked it out of things like spaghetti until I finally stopped putting it in to start with.

I had a nice man from La Cense ranch contact me about grass-fed beef. This was around the same time I started the Extreme Regime food program with Dr. Heidi Dulay. Between the La Cense Beef ranchers and Dr. Heidi I was convinced to try beef again.

I started with a roast. I let it cook all day in my crock pot. Let me tell you I was so surprised that I loved the taste! I hadn't eaten beef for over 10 years without gagging. Now I enjoyed this roast, what was the difference?

Grass was what the cow ate his entire life. No corn or other junk that cows are forced to eat in feedlots.
Photo from USDA


I'll post more about the benefits of grass-fed beef and the health concerns of eating corn-fed feed. Until then, look at the pictures above and tell us which beef you would rather eat. From grass-fed (upper right photo) or 'everything except grass' (center photo)?

Real Food with Dr. Heidi Dulay - Little Spa

My Whole Food Nation website. Good Food Making You Fat Video w/Dr. Heidi


Email Robin Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Spread The Low Carb Word

Help us let people know about the best way to lose weight, the Low-Carb food. Listen to Dr. Heidi's intro call about her ER Fat Burn Program. If what we are doing for people fits you and your site we would be happy to chat with you, email Robin here: robinplan@gmail.com
Powered By Blogger
Add to Technorati Favorites Diet & Nutrtition Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Copyright 2008 Real Food And More. All rights reserved.
All material provided on the www.realfoodandmore.blogspot.com site is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Consult a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition.